A dental veneer is a process by which the exterior of your teeth is covered with a composite resin. This method of covering the teeth with a composite resin is known as bonding. Veneers give a very bright and attractive smile to your face. This is because they make your teeth’s shape perfect and clean them from plaque. The dental veneers are specially used in your teeth to give them an attractive look. Moreover, it also fixes functional problems like gaping and tooth decay and offers to whiten the teeth. If you also want this treatment for your teeth, you must try Columbia veneers today.
Types of veneer
The special types of cosmic veneers are as follows:
- Composite veneers: The composite veneer especially contains organic and inorganic substances. The organic substances include an initiator, resin, and coupling agent. The inorganic substance only includes the while filter. After using an inorganic agent, the veneers do not irritate or irk the surrounding tissues or the neighboring teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: This is one of the most used veneers. It gives a perfect and natural look to the teeth. Moreover, it also withholds the natural biting pressure. This procedure is quite expensive as compared to the other procedures.
- Temporary veneers: This veneer is removable and made of flexible resins. This type of veneer is specially used as a temporary solution until the permanent veneer is fabricated in the dental laboratory.
Benefits of dental veneers
Here are some of the benefits of dental veneers.
- It covers the dental cracks, chips, and gaping between the teeth and removes plaque from the teeth.
- The veneers look and feel natural.
- It is a cost-effective and low-maintenance procedure to make the teeth durable and sustainable.
- The veneers add an attractive smile to your face. This is because it keeps your teeth in proper shape and clean.
- The dental veneers require a little removal of the enamel.
- It also protects the teeth from discoloration.
You can go for a dental veneer if you find your teeth in a state of unhygienic condition. This process can not only help you to get an attractive dental appearance but also fixes the gaping of the teeth and protects the teeth from discoloration, cracks, and chips. A dental veneer also makes your teeth last for a long time. It increases the pressure on your teeth and the durability and makes it sustainable. This process also prevents you from tooth decay and cleans up the plaque from your teeth. The best part is, that it is a budget-friendly process that anyone can opt for easily.